Monday, May 18

nothing

I am currently in Indian Wells, California, on a gig for expo productions. I haven't updated the blog in a while so I thought I would just post a quick hello. Tori Amos is playing in the background, Beth is in New Orleans interviewing for jobs, and she has also picked up a stray dog. This would be stray dog number two for us, but I am assured that some of our relatives will take the dog.

Fishing was good, we caught a mess of speckled trout and redfish thanks to the nice guys at Captain Phil Robichaux's charter fishing service. I am peeling from my exposure to the sun!
I am making an Aunt Betty fish face.

My father, grandmother, and Aunt helped me pack up the house.
I didn't download the pictures to the computer so here is a picture of our friend Julian Guillory with a redfish.



No comments:

Post a Comment