Friday, February 23

New Camera

So, the last time that I was out of town, I was in Anaheim, where I went to Disneyland. This being my first time at the Magic Kingdom west, I thought it would be a good idea to bring my digital camera to document my visit to Mickey Mouse and friends. Well, while riding space mountain, I bumped the camera against the side of the ride and cracked the display. So, for the last month, I haven't had a camera to document Mardis Gras. All of this has changed! I just came back from wal-mart where I purchased a new Fujifilm A470. This is my third digital camera and I hope
that I take better care of it than the last two.

I did buy a camera case, so hopefully I will have better luck.

1 comment:

  1. You go through electronics like a fat guy goes through a box of hoho's! Sorry to hear about your cam.

    ReplyDelete